Say goodbye to Diacetyl!
Maturex Pro is an Acetolactate-decarboxylase (ALDC) enzyme which is dosed in the beginning of fermentation to eliminate/reduce the precursors of VDK and Diacetyl, which ultimately saves time and money for the maturation process through higher capacity utilization and allows for lower energy consumption.
- Prevents the formation of diacetyl and 2,3-pentanedione in beer (butter off-flavor)
- Shorter maturation time leading up to higher-capacity utilization
- Eliminate diacetyl rests
- Reduce/eliminate Dry Hop Creep
- Leaner process conditions for low-alcohol beers
What is the shelf life?
How do I add Maturex pro?
● The recommended dosage is 1–2 g/hl cold wort
● In some cases, a higher dosage may be required
● The optimal dosage is reached when diacetyl levels are below the flavor threshold at the end of
Maturex® pro interacts with its environment, so the results are not only pH- and temperature-dependent, but also linked to yeast strain, wort composition and original gravity, therefore, each application needs to be individually optimized.